You have a constitutional right to bear arms. However, if you are convicted of using a weapon to commit a crime, you can lose that right forever. Plus, you may be in danger of jail or prison time, heavy fines, probation and other serious penalties. Do not let the charges against you go unchallenged.
At the Law Office of Rob McKinney, we provide professional, hard-hitting defense for those accused of all types of weapon violations and offenses in Tennessee. From guns and knives to baseball bats, our Nashville weapons offenses lawyer can handle the whole range of potential weapons and potential charges. Such charges include:
- Illegally possessing a concealed weapon
- Illegally selling weapons
- Unlawfully discharging a gun
- Brandishing a firearm in public
- Shooting into an occupied building
- Carrying a knife or gun onto an airplane or into an airport
- Carrying a loaded, concealed gun in your car
- Aggravated assault or battery using a deadly weapon
- Weapons possession by a convicted felon
In most cases, weapons offenses go hand in hand with other criminal charges such as murder, robbery, assault, kidnapping, carjacking, and other crimes that require the use of force or the threat of bodily harm. Mr. McKinney is well-versed in these related charges and the best legal strategies to combat them.
Call Our Weapons Offenses Law Firm Today
To schedule a free initial consultation about the weapons charges against you or any other related criminal matter, contact Nashville criminal defense attorney Rob McKinney. Simply call 615-686-2115 or contact us through this website.