Law Office of Rob McKinney
View Our Practice Areas

Can you get your Tennessee criminal case dismissed?

Under our law if your case has been dismissed, found not guilty, retired, or the state didn't prosecute you, you can get your case dismissed and expunged off your record. Also, you can get your case expunged if you were given a special type of probation called judicial diversion.

Also, there's another mechanism for class A felonies to get your record expunged if you fall under certain guidelines such as five years after the probation is terminated. If you visit our website visit our article section and we have a detailed article on if you can get your case expunged or not.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
brand footer image

214 2nd Avenue N.
Suite 400
Nashville, TN 37201

Toll Free: 866-603-2842
Phone: 615-649-5824
Fax: 615-242-5967
Nashville Law Office Map

NEW! Visit the iTunes App Store to
download our Tennessee DUI Law Help App

back to top