If your son, daughter or friend calls you at 2 a.m. and says they have been arrested on suspicion of DUI/DWI, what do you do? If you yourself have been charged with drunk driving, where do you turn? You probably know you need to find a lawyer, but locating one who has the skill to help and is available when you call can seem like a daunting mission.
Rob McKinney is a name you can trust to handle your DUI/DWI case in Tennessee. Here are some reasons to choose him:
- With more than 20 years of experience, Mr. McKinney will NOT automatically plead you guilty. Instead, he will combat it in every way possible.
- He is certified in gas chromatography by the American Chemical Society, which gives him insight into the science of DUI blood tests and analysis.
- He holds both an instruction certificate and a student certificate (more than 64 hours' worth) in field sobriety testing from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Mr. McKinney organizes the annual DUI seminar for the Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- He has spoken at continuing education seminars throughout the state.
- He has successfully tried cases involving blood alcohol content (BAC) levels of up to .20.
- He is a graduate of the prestigious Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College.
- Mr. McKinney is a member of the National College of DUI Defense, a life member and president of the Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and a member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Free Consultation About The DUI/DWI Charges Against You
Schedule a free initial consultation with Nashville DUI/DWI lawyer Rob McKinney today. Simply call 615-686-2115 or contact us through this website.